Real-Time Occupancy Counters
Now more than any time stores and other businesses need accurate counts of the number of people on their premises. Our occupancy counting systems let you monitor different areas within the building, as well as the overall occupancy - helping ensure social distancing. Live totals are shown on LED displays, on secure web browsers and on smart phones. Visual alerts & texts are sent to warn staff when capacity limits are approaching.
- Live occupancy shown locally and remotely
- Occupancy alerts and warnings by text, tweet, smart phone, browser, reporting dashboard, screen, meter & internet of things
- See how many people are in each room, on each floor or in the entire building
- Real-time counts aid compliance with health and safety regulations
- Historical records help future planning
- Queue monitoring
- Networked systems can communicate securely over the internet and the IoT
The system displays occupancy in a number of ways - on screens or meters, via cloud-based reporting software, by text and tweet - alerting you when getting near to, or exceeding, the capacity.
10 Stocks Street, Manchester, M8 8QG, UK